Friday 1 October 2010

FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT


We are going have a movie night with a couple of Liam's friends.
We sent out invites....

Right click on images, save to your computer and print.
I found these fab invites on triciarennea.blogspot.com

or for you family try these from family fun

Popcorn Holder
You will need to copies of this.


Vintage Popcorn Boxes
and also these printable pop corn boxes on nataliejost.com also available in red, which I used.


Set up a pic and mix station with bowls and sundae of sweeties.
(put the sweets into clear plastic cups)

I  served drinks in paper cups with lids and straws.
Pop corn and drinks were serve on a white wooden tray with ribbon attached and hung around my neck
like in the old days. LOL but i didn't get a photo of it, next time tho'.


Close the curtains, turn off all the lights and torches to lead the way to the sofa.

Sit back and enjoy the movie!

Have an intermission, then small tubs of ice cream.



~*~*~*~*~*~Also check out our SIMPSONS MOVIE NIGHT here~*~*~*~*~*~



Have fun with your family!!!




2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon this idea. How wonderful! I e-mailed my kids. They are college aged and they all laughed, but are really excited. Then they asked if we could do this with a group of their friends! Phone call came in from my daughter and she came up with an even better idea as well, mother daughter night with some of our friends. The list is endless! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for so lovely comments, so glad you like it. yes have had a sex in the city girlie night, Toy Story 3 night, Harry Potter night will have to download the photo's have become very lax with the photo's). It has become the norm in our house, I hope you have as much fun from these as we do. X

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what do you think?